Sunday 17 April 2011

Odd Jobs Prior to Bulkhead Fitting.

During the week I fitted new brake lines up front, new oil cooler hoses, new PAS hose and the refurbished radiator. I also messed around with the cultch hose but I need some nuts in order to fit the new one.


Over the weekend I completed a job which I started a while ago, removal of the old rusted roof rack.
First off I removed the the internal roll cage so I could then remove the rear interior trim and finally head lining to access the bolts.
Then I removed all the bolts and racks. The holes where then cleaned off, sanded down and hammered in so a dent was left on the outside ready to fill. I then used fiber glass to plug the holes from the inside.
Once the fiber glass had set, filler was applied to the outside and sanded. A quick spray of undercoat finished the job off, well finished for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment