Monday 30 August 2010

29th and 30th Aug Land Rover Max

I visited a land rover show over the bank holiday, and they had an off road course! Which we visited a couple of times. Great fun, see the photo's below.





A short video clip of the course.


I should also mention that on my fourth and final run I did yet stuck near the end! Bad route up a hill and lack of speed. But luckily there was a young girl there to pull me out! I'm not joking, a very young girl under instruction from the marshal pulled me out in a Defender 90, however I wasn't too stuck and it didn't take much and I was off on my way.

This was the end result.
The optional extra foot well ventilation wasn't such a good idea. Note the awful speaker mounting! Wrong speakers + No space + no fixings = horrid looking bodge! Shameful.
Good weekend, and found a new job - fix the massive hole in the drivers foot well, this can be done with the bulkhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment